Xiaomi POCO F1 is both budget-friendly and high on features, and it is because of these characteristics that it has been capturing the attention of the buyers almost immediately.
However, some consumers have reported certain common issues in the phone, and we will be providing tips and tricks to resolve those issues in this article.
- Xiaomi POCO F1 Unexpectedly Shutting Down:
This issue is prevalent in some of the models, and this can be resolved by the following methods:
- First, you have to take care of the heating issue of the phone, if any, because usually that leads to the unexpected shutting down.
- Alternatively backup all the phone data and perform a factory reset to resolve this issue.
- Uninstall any third party apps that might have been installed.
- Xiaomi POCO F1 Screen Lagging:
Many smartphones have this issue where the screen is stuck or is lagging while using some apps. This can be resolved by:
- Removing apps from third party vendors and rebooting the phone.
- If the issue persists, go to Settings, then go to Backup and Reset, then Factory Reset the phone.
- If it isn’t fixed, you can consult the service center and ask them to reinstall the Operating System of your phone.
- Xiaomi POCO F1 Apps Opening Slow:
This issue can be addressed by the following methods:
- Restart your device and try again.
- Alternatively, you can uninstall the apps that consume huge load and lead to slow performance.
- If the issue persists, you can try cleaning the memory of the phone and reinstalling apps again. But remember to keep a backup beforehand.
- Xiaomi POCO F1 Apps Crashing Suddenly:
This issue can be resolved by any of the following methods:
- Go to the Settings and then tap on Apps. Select the app which is crashing the most and clear its data.
- Uninstall and then reinstall the app.
- Alternatively, try updating the app from the play store.
Products Recommended for Xiaomi POCO F1:
- Infinity (JBL) Glide 120, in Ear Wireless Earphones with Mic - Best and Affordable Wireless Earphone which comes with 7 hours of playtime. It also supports Dual equalizer that helps you switch between normal music mode and deep bass mode effortlessly. Its best suited for people who enjoy listening to music for longer durations.
- CROSSBEATS Pebble True Wireless in-Ear Earbuds Earphones with Mic - Crossbeats Pebble True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds comes to your rescue when you want to turn your head the way you want. It comes with Type C Fast Charging which charges your earbuds within 60 minutes. It also provides enhanced Bass so real that makes every track a better experience.